Commercial Roofing Systems – Installations & Repairs
When you need a high-performance, cost-efficient type of commercial roofing system for your industrial building, call us for an installation of one of the leading synthetic roofing membranes.
As commercial roofing contractors, we specialize in installations and repairs of flat roof systems, including low-slope roofs using the following materials:
- TPO – an excellent low-maintenance thermoplastic olefin membrane material; UV, fire and chemical resistant for a prolonged number of years
- PVC – polyvinyl chloride flexible thermoplastic membrane; excellent performance characteristics for harsh weather conditions
- EPDM – ethylene propylene diene monomer synthetic rubber roofing membrane; excellent single-ply choice for flat or low-slope structures; extremely durable; low maintenance and lightweight
- Cold tar process – extremely suitable method for flat-type rooftops; durable and waterproof; offers protection from water, UV rays and cold weather
- Torch down – consists of levels of modified bitumen; highly-suitable special waterproof seal for flat or low-slope roofs; eco-friendly; known for its longevity
Call Armstrong Roofing when you want only the best high-quality materials and workmanship!
Experienced Commercial Roofing Contractors
As one of the leading local commercial roofing contractors with decades of experience, our crew has the qualifications required to provide what you need and want, performed to your standards.
While we can provide a variety of systems, including built-up, metal, or torch down modified bitumen, a significant amount of our work is directed toward low-slope and flat roof systems with membranes that generally have three principle components:
- The weatherproofing layer or layers – considered to be the prime element in preventing water from entering the roof assembly
- Reinforcement to add strength and dimensional stability to the membrane, and resistance to wear and tear
- Surfacing component to protect the reinforcement and weatherproofing from the elements and exposure to UV rays. Benefits of some surfacing components include greater resistance to hail and fire
Our experienced team can provide inspection services to address any existing problems or deficiencies, as well as repair and maintenance for a range of structures – all designed to extend the life expectancy of your low slope or flat roof systems.
Call today for the professionals that do the job right the first time!
We are Experts on a Variety of Flat Roof Systems
If you are unsure about the types of flat roof systems that are available for your new construction, we can help!
While some materials are advantageous for larger commercial projects, they may create problems for small flat or low-slope roofs. We offer a range of options that take into consideration important factors when making a choice, such as:
- Cost of installation
- Energy performance
- General maintenance requirements
- Ability to make proper repairs
As one of the leading commercial roofing companies serving the area, we have a highly-skilled crew that is proficient in installations of flat roof systems, as well inspections, repairs and maintenance.
Call Armstrong Roofing for help in making an informed decision, or to request a free estimate! 253-221-7663