Roof Leak Repair for Residential and Commercial Buildings
If you have roof leaks during a heavy rain, the structural integrity of your home or commercial building may be compromised!
We have a highly-qualified crew that is trained to conduct inspections and properly assess leaking roof problems.
We hope you will call us for roof leak repair because our services can provide significant savings when considering the cost of damages from a relatively minor leak that could result in catastrophic roof failure.
These are a few of the more common trouble spots where they tend to appear:
- Beneath damaged shingles
- Around skylights
- In the area of vents and pipes
- Valleys or low spots
- At flashing points
- Near the chimney
- Pooling water on flat roofs
- Flat roofing cracks – also referred to as alligatoring
Call Armstrong Roofing the moment you detect even a minor leak so that we can find the root cause before decay and deterioration set in, or something more serious occurs.
A Roof Leak Will Only Get Worse Over Time
Even a small ceiling stain can signal a serious roof leak problem!
Procrastinating or delaying reparations can lead to damages and consequences that will only get worse over time:
- Contents of the building will get wet, and eventually mold or rot
- The structural integrity may become compromised
- Potential electrical fire as water comes in contact with wires and runs into outlets
- Ceiling and attic damage
- Increased energy bills
- Decrease in property value
Locating and repairing leaking roofs in residential homes, or locating a problem with commercial flat roofing requires the services of specialists.
Residential or commercial structure? We can assess and repair both! Call us if you need a thorough inspection, maintenance or professional repair services. Heavy nighttime storm damage? We offer 24-hour emergency service.
Why Call Us if You Have a Leaking Roof?
Any call reporting a leaking roof receives our immediate attention because the longer you have to wait for service, the more serious the damage may become.
We have the capabilities of inspecting your residential or commercial roof to locate the source and diagnose the problem within 24 hours. Or in the case of an emergency, don’t wait – call for our 24-hour emergency service.
Whether residential or commercial, a large or small problem, it is vital that you call us immediately. The problem will never fix itself, or improve on its own. By calling us while the problem is manageable, we can avoid mold and mildew contamination, and even catastrophic structural damage.
These are reasons to call us for roof leak repair service:
- Detection expertise to find problems and provide solutions
- Licensed, bonded and insured
- Locally owned and operated with experience since the early 1990’s
- No subcontractors – use only our highly-skilled crew for all projects
- Free estimates
- Trustworthy and reliable advice offered regarding your specific issues
- Highly-qualified technicians
Call Armstrong Roofing for quick-response diagnoses and repair services. 253-221-7663